Join now

looking for a position in the Textile industry (New Delhi)

Dear InterNation members,

As a Business Development Manager for a major European retailer, I manage the daily accomplishments of the Textile Merchandise team. With my team, I expand the network of reliable vendors in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka and ensure the execution of orders as per their quality and delivery requirements. I am also responsible for implementing the working methods, budgeting and reporting of the group. Additionally, I have 6 years' experience as a Buyer and Marketing Manager for several leading retailers in Europe.

While living in Chennai for almost 2 years, I have adapted well to fast-changing environments thanks to my curiosity and flexibility.

On the personal side, I would be happy to discuss new orientations in Delhi in order to join my husband, who has recently been transferred to the capital.

My goal is to develop exciting, new opportunities in this ever-evolving country.
I would be really grateful if some Internation members could help me in finding opportunities in the region of Delhi. I can easily forward my CV. Looking forward to reading from you.