Join now

Looking for internship in India (New Delhi)

Views

Dear All

My name is Laetitia STEINMETZ, I am currently pursuing my MBA from “Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Pau” in France. It is my last year in the college and I am looking for an internship beginning July Protected content India. I am open to long term association with the company and would also like to continue my career with them after my internship. During my internship, i need to write a thesis on either Innovation or Leadership or Knowledge Managment by interviewing people in the company.

Having extensively worked in teams with members from India and France in the college, I would like to explore India. I have traveled to India two times to places like Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi and Rajasthan and keen to work in India.

I am fluent in English, German & French. I know basics of Spanish too. Currently, I am looking for an internship offer in MNCs. My preferred domain is marketing & sectors - Consulting; Luxury Products - Fashion, Cosmetics; Consumer Products; Pharmaceutical; Automobile.

I believe that this place is the best way to connect and ask for help. Kindly write me on Protected content if you or your network can help me in any ways.

Thank you for your time, I look forward hearing from you,

My best regards,
Laetitia STEINMETZ