Join now

Master´s Thesis (New Delhi)

Views

Dear Expatriates,

My name is Zsófia Hanzmann and I am a finishing Master student in Human Resources Management at ISCTE Business School in Lisbon, Portugal.
I am currently working on my Master’s thesis which is dealing with expatriation. My study is related to cross-cultural trainings for corporate expatriates. First of all, I am eager to find out what is the percentage of the expatriates participating in my study who have received any kind of preparation training prior their assignment. The purpose of my research is to examine whether or not intercultural/cross-cultural preparation trainings have a positive impact on the adjustment to the new environment and on the job performance in the new role as an expatriate.

As an expatriate, your input would be highly valuable for my work. I have created a questionnaire with simple, short questions which I would like to kindly ask you to fill out. It does not take longer than 30 minutes.

Furthermore, I would like to kindly ask you to answer some open questions in a written form or in the course of a short interview, if your time allows. Please send me a quick e-mail to Protected content if you are available to answer some further questions.

Your responses will be anonymous, of course and the information will be only used for academic reasons bound with my dissertation.

I will appreciate your participation very much as my Master’s thesis is of a great importance to me and I am confident I will gain valuable and sound findings resulting from your contribution.
In case you are interested in the results, I will happily send you my Master’s thesis once I have completed it.

In case of any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
You can find the questionnaire at:

Protected content

Yours sincerely,
Zsófia Hanzmann
Master student in Human Resources Management, ISCTE Business School, Lisbon

New Delhi Forum

Our Global Partners