Join now

one room (New Delhi)

I know this sounds ridiculous but we are looking for a responsible person to house sit (live in) our home along with my elderly mother while I am overseas working. One bedroom with shared living room/kitchen/bath is being offered. Free home cooked Indian food at home will be provided . Non smoking . Trained pet OK.

Two options -

a) move in for free ( no rent ) to live dormitory style - bring all furniture of your own lease no longer than 3 months , extendable upon extenuating circumstances (similar to Youth Hostel status accomodation- very basic) .

b) we renovate it for you and make it new and comfy with following terms applicable - for USD Protected content or INR 20,000 pm. We will furnish the room for you . Month to month lease , max 12 months .

We are not charging for electricity/water at this time , unless your usage exceeds ours and then we will ask you to split the bills.
Use your own phoneline. Use own wifi or pay USD 20 pm or INR Protected content to use our defined plan Airtel broadband wi-fi .

We are located at junction of Delhi and NOIDA in Mayur Vihar Phase-1 next to The Hilton Mayur Vihar . You will be the only expat here, however easy access to western amenities and health facilities available .

30 min walk/15 min rickshaw/ 5 min auto ride to Metro .
10 Km from India Gate, 30 Km from IGIT3 .

If this helps you spend some months in Delhi for your new job/project with zero to minimal accomodation expenses and gives company to our parent who lives alone at home between visits (from myself who - a practicing physician in North America and my sister who is a practicing dentist/prosthodontist in Mumbai India), please send me a message . Professional References and Police Background check from parent country and local police for all interested must .