Join now

Organic Food Community (New Delhi)

Hello,

I m Lambert and I stay in India since 15 years. Besides other activities I am working with some of my dearest friends since years with our NGO - FARMER - Protected content .

We are now in the process to bring together a group of initially Protected content near Delhi to organise the supervised and certified production of organically grown food items, from wheat to pulses and vegetables; in Germany this kind of concept is often called "Biokiste". We will also set up the required infrastructure to clean, grade and pack these items and also organise together with them the marketing of their products directly to end consumers. We will also create the infrastructure for a regular home delivery of ordered products to the customer.

Consumers will get to know exactly which farmer is growing what and where their fields are; everyone can go and check it directly as well.

Now my question - assuming that this is being done in an absolutely open, transparent and especially beneficial way with and for the farmers involved - would you be potentially interested in becoming a customer of such an organisation?

If yes, or if you have any further question, please either discuss this here or pm me.

Thanks for your time and interest,

Lambert

New Delhi Forum

Our Global Partners