Photography Workshop - Learn The Art of Photograph (New Delhi)
Take your camera out of the box and treat yourself to an experience where you are welcomed by others who are just as passionate. If it is learning photography that you are looking for, you have come to the right place!
Carefully designed weekend photography workshops by Neelam Kala Kendra, offer quick training on practical techniques and aesthetics of photography to one and all. So, take your camera out of the box and treat yourself to an unforgettable journey called creative-photography.
Interactive Tutorials (Photography Techniques & Image Manipulation)
· Protected content meaning of photography & science of light in photography
· Protected content of photography
· Protected content cameras and their types
· Protected content in digital cameras
· Protected content and its types
· Protected content Triangle (Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO)
· Protected content Image Manipulation Software
· Protected content tools & interface of popular image manipulation software
· Protected content digital image manipulations & adjustments
· Protected content Layers and Filters
· Protected content watermarks on images
Practical Shoot, Aesthetic Photography & Photo Review
· Protected content with various image file formats
· Protected content use of Aperture
· Protected content use of Shutter Speed
· Protected content with different ISO settings
· Protected content concept of White balance and EV
· Protected content of Field (concept, importance and factors)
· Protected content Aesthetics – How to read an image, how to create impact with your pictures, Visual story telling etc.
· Protected content of Composition (including Framing, Camera Angle, Symmetry & Balance, Negative & positive spaces, Using Spirals, Rule of thirds & Geometric mean)
· Protected content Review with faculty
(CERTIFICATION ON DAY 2)
Date 6th and 7th of june - Protected content
Venue - E Protected content , Pandav Nagar, Near Mayur Vihar Ph-1 , Metro Station , Delhi
Terms & Conditions:
Strictly on first-come-first-serve basis.
Prior reservation mandatory.
Course taught by an industry expert
Cost valid for ONE person (No tagging along).
Well-equipped studios and well-trained artists.
Refreshments / Tea during tutorial session.
Entry charges to monuments, Camera fee, Equipment charges etc. are to be borne by the student.
Cameras and related equipment to be sourced by participant. NKK can however assist in purchase or hiring of equipment.
Price is inclusive of all taxes and service charges
Group booking discount available for a minimum 10 participants. Contact NKK at Protected content , Protected content
Rs - Protected content person only