Join now

Pop Up Tea Party in Delhi (New Delhi)

Hi All,
After having trained in French Pastry from, ‘The Culinary Institute of America’, New York and gaining work experience/Stages under some of the top chefs of Michelin Star Restaurant’s, I am back for a few months in India. I would like to share my passion and knowledge with all the Delhite’s out there by hosting a Clandestine Tea Party in the comfort of my home for gregarious foodies like you to celebrate good food over a communal table as a way of life.
I shall be serving a complete hand made by me selection of Petit Four Desserts, and Canapes’ savoury delights for you to remember me by. My aim is to counter the pressures of restaurant style cooking as opposed to cooking at home with pure passion and love giving positive and pure vibes to my creations to leave you feeling happy.
You are welcome to come as a group, couple or individual and if you do show up as an individual, you will have the chance to meet some interesting souls. At the end of it all, I shall bid you farewell with a take away surprise treat to enjoy in your own home as reminiscence.
Please email me at Protected content or call at Protected content reserve limited seating. The venue remains a mystery till the booking is made or contact is established. I shall explain more then.
A maximum of 10 people can be accommodated. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank You
Nomad Pattissier's Secrets
Protected content

New Delhi Forum

Our Global Partners