Join now

Premium organic and whole leaf teas (New Delhi)

Dear all,

Indian Darjeeling and Assam teas are quite famous worldwide. However, you rarely find premium whole leaf teas from organic tea estates of Darjeeling and Assam in the market! As a result, you end up managing with the usual Twinning and Tatley tea bags which have nothing but tea fanning/dust!

The 'whole leaf' teas require a lot of space for expansion/unfurling during brewing. Normal tea bags don't allow this space. Therefore, specially designed pyramid shaped tea bags are used for 'whole leaf' teas.

Indian herbs are also quite famous. However, you are possibly limited to Organic India teas which are in 'powder'dust' form, and the moisture is machine dried. My herbs are grown in Himalayan region,. These are in large pieces, and are naturally sun dried, and thereby retaining their natural aroma.

I have a large variety of flavored teas covering various fruits, flowers, spices and herbs. These are 100% natural as against 'nature-identical' or 'artificial.

You may like to log on to my website Protected content for further understanding of premium teas. You can also download a 'Tea Guide' from my website that answers most of the basic questions related to premium teas.

I'll be happy to answer any questions that you may have related to teas. You can get further details about these premium teas on my website Protected content .

Regards

Sanjay K Gupta
Budwhite Teas Pvt Ltd
S-428, Lower Ground Floor,
Greater Kailash-1
New Delhi Protected content

New Delhi Forum

Our Global Partners