Join now

Presenting Bliss & Truth of Kashmirian Shaivism (New Delhi)

Respected friends,

Kindly read the attachment. It is a matter of pride to present our heritage to American friends.

I reached NJ - US on 17th of this month. My number is Protected content . Since then I have hectic schedule with people and groups with diverse cultural background. Indeed, I am overwhelmed by the joy and soul-stirring response of friends.

I request my friends in India to support this movement of bliss as this can make difference to people's lives. I will return to India on 14th August. Please mail me your contact details so that I can communicate with you.

Hearty blessings!

Virendra
--------------------------------- Protected content
Princeton Center for yoga and Health

Montgomery Professional Center
50 Vreeland Drive,
Skillman, NJ Protected content
Phone: Protected content
Email: Protected content
Protected content
Protected content & Events: Protected content

A day of joyous self-indulgence, an evening or weekend of renewal,
A chance to enjoy and express yourself anew!

Presenting the Bliss and Truth of Kashmirian Shaivism with Pandit Virenda Quazi.

Kirtan by Hema Quazi and Wynne Paris

Date: Sun 7/26/ Protected content

Time: 3:00 PM - 5:30 PM

This program marks a beginning for a great venture - a humble effort to spread BLISS WORLDWIDE.

Hema will recite sanskrit salokas, soul-stirring poetry of Lalla and Indian classical bhajans. Virenda will spread the knowledge of Shaiva Agamas and conduct - Divine Grace Meditation. Wynne and Karttikaya, long time kirtan supporters of PCYH, will provide musical support and kirtan.

New Delhi Forum

Our Global Partners