Join now

Production Designer Needed (New Delhi)

I have a full time Production Designer position open in my company for people with experience. You will be working for an American manager (me):

The Production Designer will produce print and digital design in an international style, for web sites, blogs, banner ad copy, print ads, social media layouts (badges, fan page customizations, etc.), trade show signage and pre-show marketing materials, advertisements, press releases, and other production to assist the Marketing department in promoting client divisions both on- and off-line. This person will proactively update, manage and develop layout and design work for VNL, Shyam Telecom, & Shyam Networks. The qualified candidate will also ensure design materials and graphic concepts are accurate representations of the products, adds value to the site/print offering and improves the user experience of the brand. The Production Designer should be able to work as part of a team and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, be self-motivated with a positive attitude and have strong communications skills.
• Work as part of the Marketing team developing concepts, branding & messages.
• Provide compelling on- and off-line design and layouts, in an effort to promote client divisions.
• Work with external resources and experts to produce film, interactive online tools & presentations.
• Develop storyboards for multimedia pieces.
• Ensure all production is completed within budget and deadline to a flawless international quality level. Attention to consistent branding and detail is required.
• Complete other marketing production as assigned on as needed basis.

Send resume & cover letter with salary requirements to: jeanne. Protected content

-- Jeanne