Professional with domain expertise required (New Delhi)
We have designed a unique capacity building programme on Export Management with the following Learning Objectives :
· Protected content to Develop robust export plan for your company
· Protected content to carry out due diligence in respect of export documentations viz. Contract Documentations,(Contract/ order/ LC), Invoice, GR form, Bill of lading/ Airway bill, Marine Insurance Coverage, Non payment advice from foreign bank, Original unpaid bill(s) of exchange, Protest note, Correspondence with original buyer/ LC opening bank to avoid losses.
· Protected content actions to be initiated through debt collection agent/ lawyer and/ or Indian consulate abroad, to recover the debt in different export transactions. Whether the matter has been taken up with ICC under UCPDC
· Protected content to go global and How to compete more successfully.
· Protected content to reduce dependence on few major customers and expand customer base.
· Protected content to even out regional business cycle- related demand fluctuations .
· Protected content to tap additional growth opportunities for niche products, for which the local market is limited.
· Protected content to establish a network of contacts and partners – these can be used to improve offer to traditional local customers.
In nutshell, SMEs and Exporters must be able to identify the resource required for their business and most importantly they should know how to put these resources to work effectively.
Professional having Exports related Domain Expertise can be engaged by us as Resourse Person / guest Faculty. Please get in touch at Protected content or call Protected content