Join now

Puppies desperately need home/foster home (New Delhi)

We have 5 adorable puppies who we took in at about 6 weeks of age. They are getting older and bigger by the day and I am worried that it is going to get harder and harder to place them in loving homes. I do not want them to end up back on the street! In addition, we will be moving away from Delhi in the next month and will not be able to take them with us. At this point I am very desperate and would really hope that someone can give these loving, sweet puppies a forever home. Even if no one is able to adopt we are going to need to find some other situation for them once we move, such as a foster home.

Below is some info about them. Please contact me for photos.

They have all been vaccinated, are dewormed, have had flea and tick treatment, and have gotten all blood work which shows that they are very healthy puppies. They are about three months old and are all very friendly and playful. Their names in order are: Lexi (female Light brom with black markings), Zahara (female, light brown with white markings), Riley (female, light brown with white and black mrkings), Zoe (female, white with light and dark brown markings) and Brody (male, light brown with a white underbelly). All are very loving and playful. Please contact me at Protected content .

Kendra

New Delhi Forum

Our Global Partners