Join now

relationships West - China/India : some questions (New Delhi)

Hi everyone,

My name is Mélie, I am 20 years old and I am currently studying in the EBS (European Business School) in Wiesbaden. For the end of this semester I need to write a so called "seminar paper" on the following topic "Trust for B2B business relationships in China / India".

Therefore, I need to have a feedback from at least 5 Chinese or Indian persons and 5 Western persons who have had experiences abroad in the respective country.

The objective of the interviews is to investigate how trust is successfully developed in business relationships in emerging markets. I then need to determine if there are any differences in the perception of trust in business relationships among emerging markets and industrialized countries, their main characteristics, and how can trust be actively developed in this context, etc.

If you are from China or India, or if you have already worked in this context before and if you are willing to collaborate with me, please send me a message or respond on this topic (as you prefer).

You will have to answer to general data about yourself, like your name, company, citizenship, country of birth, age, experience / time abroad, native language, occupation…

I don’t force you to respond to every question, I am just asking you to try (if you are willing to) to do as much as you want in order to give me some matter :)

Please let me know if you're interested.

Thank you for your coordination,

Mélie.

New Delhi Forum

Our Global Partners