Join now

Room available in a 3 bedroom apt in GK2, S Delhi (New Delhi)

Hi everyone,

One of my flatmates is leaving India on May 10, and her room is available for rent: it is a spacious room with attached bathroom, furniture (bed, dresser, built-in spacious closet, split AC, geyser). The apartment is fully furnished, with well equipped kitchen and a large living room, located in GK2 M block, just across from the main market which has all you need in terms of groceries, a 24/7, and a number of restaurants. It is on the 2nd (and last) floor of a residential house, and the large rooftop is great for parties - well now that it's getting a little hot, I guess this is not the best "selling" line:)

You will have to share the flat with 2 Bulgarian girls - I work in Gurgaon and Maya is a student in Delhi. We would like to keep an "all-girls" environment so, for all of you males who might be interested, please don't !!!

The rent is 13,000 Rs / month, which includes a full-time lady who cleans and cooks, cable TV, and unlimited WiFi (electricity is to be paid separately).

If interested / would like to come meet us and take a look at the room and the apartment - email or give me a call / sms at Protected content