Join now

Room in LOVELY 3-bedroom flat in Jangpura Ext! (New Delhi)

Hi there!

I'm leaving Delhi, and my room in a wonderful shared 3-bedroom flat in Jangpura Extension will be available from the 11th of April.
You will share the flat with two awesome women in their mid-twenties with jobs in the development sector. Ideally we're looking for someone who's willing to stay for a full year, although if you're looking for something short-term, we're open to enquiries.
The flat has just been whitewashed and painted, and it has a bright, happy and airy atmosphere.
I've loved living here so much that even though I was supposed to leave before Christmas, I had to come back for two more months!

The room is originally not furnished, but I'm selling the furniture I bought for the room. They have been lovingly picked out, and I hope you like them. :)
You'll be sharing an en-suite bathroom with one of the other girls, as well as common areas with a fridge, an oven, a two-burner stove and a washing machine, along with other assorted kitchen utensils (and furniture, of course).

This is a great, safe and friendly neighbourhood, and the flat is a 7-minute walk from the Jangpura Metro Station (on the purple line). There's a market near the house, and if you don't find what you want here (which is unlikely), Bhogal, Khan Market, Defence Colony and Lajpat Nagar are all right next door. It's easy to find both autos and taxis, and we have a cinema really close!

The monthly rent is Rs. 11,200/-, and we all chip in for the wifi, maid and utilities; the total comes to approximately Rs. 13,000/- per month. There's also a safety deposit of Rs 22, Protected content months rent). Our landlord is really nice, and very efficient with regards to repairs in the flat.

This is such a great find, I can't even tell you! It feels like a home, not just a shared living space, and it has made living in this wonderful city even more amazing.

Do get in touch if you're interested (and frankly, you should be! : Protected content We're looking forward to hearing from you :)!

For pics of the apartment, go to: Protected content

Gudrun Cecilie E. Helland
Protected content
Phone #. Protected content

New Delhi Forum