Looking for a sales position based out of Gurgaon. High travel but mainly local (although we have a global client base - this is an India specific role).
Associate Director of Sales
Each Associate Director (AD) of Sales will have responsibility for introducing our bbusiness and research model to senior executives. Our sales process is a highly consultative one, given the seniority of our market and the sophistication of their business needs. Each AD will manage a more junior staff member whose role will be to help identify opportunities and organize live meetings on your behalf.
• Discuss cutting edge strategic issues with an executive level audience from the Global Protected content .
• Understand the business terrain that these executives face to effectively articulate the CEB value proposition.
• Front line revenue generation responsibility through a consultative selling process.
• Drive revenue growth by achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual goals within assigned territory through live sales meetings with heads of functions.
• Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of CEB services and value proposition.
• Sales experience with a proven track record of success.
• Desire to succeed in a target driven sales environment for a high-growth, global company.
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills; the ability to build rapport and credibility quickly with senior executive level audience.
• Experience in selling intellectual products or services highly desirable.
• Intellectual curiosity and excitement about selling a research based product.
• Demonstrated success in managing full cycle sales process, including forecasting and metrics.
• Willingness to travel (70%)