Join now

Semi Furnished 3 BHK available for rent in Gurgaon (New Delhi)

The flat is in Vipul Belmonte, one of the top 5 condominiums on Golf Course Road, Gurgaon.

These condominiums are nestled in the premium residential district of Gurgaon with a walking distance from DLF Golf Course, Alchemist Institute of Medical Science and close proximity to offices like American Express, The Genpact Office, Ernst & Young, Dell and hotels like Ibis and shopping malls like the Mega Mall, Central Plaza etc.

Its a Semi furnished 3 BHK + Family Lounge Protected content + SQ + Private Garden on the ground floor in front of the main park of the condominium. Total area available is Protected content ft Protected content ft Built up Area).

The flat comes with 5 LG Split Acs (Top Selling Model with 5 star rating for energy saving) and 5 Geysers with Hard water compliance.

It is furnished with high quality woodwork and a large well planned modular kitchen that has an attached storage room. Overall decor is best described as contemporary with straight line styling.

All bedrooms have wooden flooring and attached bathrooms. Master Bedroom has a spacious walk in closet and is complete with Jacuzzi & Shower Cabin in its bathroom.

Bathrooms in other bedrooms too have provision for it.

There is also a separate bathroom for the guests in the Living Room that is generously bigger than a usual Powder room.

Servant Quarter, adjoined with Kitchen, has also been provided with attached bathroom and has a separate entry & exit from the safety and convenience point of view.

Though winters are still few months away, but i must share that apartment also has a private garden, a cozy space, which can easily accommodate Protected content for a Bar-be-que or a Bonfire party.

Icing on the cake, this garden can be accessed from multiple locations such as Living Room, Dining Room, Family Lounge and also the Master Bedroom.

With an ideal layout, this apartment is a perfect fit for someone who values convenience and privacy as much as the style and the appearance.

As of now, my apartment is semi furnished, however if desired and assured of a good upkeep, i can get it fully furnished after a joint discussion with the tenant on their requirements for furniture, appliances etc. and style quotient.

Also kindly note, as the apartment was furnished recently, it requires a repaint & deep cleaning which shall take not more than Protected content and will be done post tenant confirmation and necessary paperwork.

If you can suggest someone who can maintain the property well and is looking to move in quickly then please call me on Protected content mail me on Protected content .

Let's save brokerage.

Thanks
Dheeraj Sharma

( Protected content )

New Delhi Forum