Join now

State of the Art Apartment for Rent - Gurgaon (New Delhi)

Dear friends,

My neighbor apartment in DLF Phase Protected content , M13 Block is available for rent, which I personally really admired!!! Most posh location in Gurgaon with peaceful and serene view full of greens, state of the art, brand new and fully furnished with western style furniture!

It is truly a brand new charming apartment, with 4 bedrooms with attached modern bathrooms (really modern :)), dressing areas, large living room and lobby, modular kitchen with excellent woodwork, 100% power back up and 24 hours security. It is newly furnished to perfection truly catering to the western taste. A/C in all the rooms and living area. You just need to bring your suitcase, and that's it.

Protected content feet, with a nice balcony full of greens. Location is really close to the airport and Ambience Mall Gurgaon.

Monthly rental is INR Protected content . If anyone is interested to see the place, you may contact me directly. Photos can also be sent immediately.

Protected content
Protected content

And the landlord is a truly cooperative person who will address to all your needs immediately.

New Delhi Forum