Join now

Transcription Audio English into English Word (New Delhi)

I have approximately 100h of audio interviews recorded from my PhD research with good audio that needs to be transcribed monolingual (English to English) as fast as possible.
Some speakers may have slight Indian English accents, but generally speak very good english. NOTE: No translation is needed, the files should only be transcribed.

Previous experience of transcribing is preferable. 

1 hour of audio recording takes about 2 hours. 
100 hours = about 60 days.

You need a transcription program like Scribe or F5(both are free) and good earphones.

All transcriptions will be proofread afterwards by a separate proofreader.

I would like you to start withtranscribing a first audiofile of around 1 hour, if it is well done, you will get the rest of the recordings.
I would like to have this first transcription as soon as possible earlier if possible.

In total, Protected content interviews, totally about Protected content you are interested, please submit your resume, contact details and quote for the transcription as soon as possible. And please send me your demands in terms of price rate for the work. If you have any questions, please contact me for more info! I am looking for transcribers who can start immediately and who are reliable, discreet and hardworking. Ideally you can dedicate full time to this work. Delhi, India.
PS : Indicative Market Price Protected content per English audio hour transcribed in English Word

New Delhi Forum