Urban sketching is a fun and compelling way to capture the world around you. It is a way to preserve the images of your city or the one you travel to, one drawing at a time.
WHAT IS THE WORKSHOP ABOUT?
The workshop is an introduction to the art of urban sketching.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
Anyone who loves to draw and wants an exciting way to showcase their surroundings. Anyone who wants to move away from photographs as a medium to observe and preserve. This is for people who like engage with people and the spaces of their cities in a more personal manner.
WHAT WILL THE WORKSHOP INCLUDE?
• Introduction to Urban Sketching
• Tips to draw perspective right
• How to observe and draw
• Composing your images
• Fitting your view in your page
• Planning the page layout to include text and images
• Tips on drawing directly with pen
• Adding colour to the sketches
• An urban sketcher starter kit
• 1 beverage
• 1 snack
No. of seats: 12
Charges: INR Protected content
Date: 17th July Protected content
Venue: Scooter On The Wall, 1st Floor, C-4, SDA Market, SDA, New Delhi
To register go to: Protected content
For queries message Aarti@ Protected content