Hello Internations friend!
I'm currently looking for two bilingual (Spanish - English) Operation Supervisors in New Orleans. Please feel free to share with friends and relatives in case they are looking for a job opportunity.
You can reach me at Protected content for more information.
* Contact customers on a daily basis and assure their staffing needs are achieved in a timely manner.
* Recruit, interview ,hire and onboard new employees with our customers (hotels)
* Manage Internal Supervisors at client sites
* Ensure that all Wage and Hour compliance is met. ( all time for pre-shirt work, breaks, lunches and any other payable activities are documented on time sheets)
* Ensure that timesheets are filled out daily by employees and are validated daily for accuracy and completeness.
* Confirm that client is satisfied with employee productivity, staffing levels directly and / or through Internal Supervisors and Shift Lead Supervisors.
* Develop recruiting networks and source's.
* Must be Bilingual: Fluent in both English and Spanish
* Service Oriented- experience in Service positions is a plus
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and writing.
* Must have computer skills.
* Must be able to work on weekends.
* Hotel management experience, general studies or equivalent experience is preferable.
* Housekeeping experience or staffing is a plus.
* Base salary- Protected content a year
* Car allowance
* Laptop and cell phone
* Ongoing training and development
* Upward Career growth opportunities within months