Join now

SPANISH CLASSES IN NOLA! (New Orleans)

Views

Do you need to speak Spanish for work or just for life? Are you traveling soon?

Improve your Conversational Spanish confidence by taking conversational Spanish classes with a native speaker.

My class is a combination of vocabulary, grammar and conversation in Spanish from Class #1, you can get started right away with the speaking part.

I tailor the class to your goals and schedule. We can meet in the New Orleans areas of Uptown, Garden District and the French Quarter.

All levels welcome (beginner, intermediate, advanced and beyond).

If you have an upcoming trip and need to refresh what you know, we can do a quick effective course of only 5 days!

Per hour $25 includes all materials. I provide special discounts for students that decide to be long term.

Former student, finished classes 7/11/ Protected content class with a group of 10 people):
P, - I have enjoyed the last eight weeks of classes and have achieved what I wanted from the class. I was looking for a quick refresher and overview for an upcoming trip to Peru and the class has met my needs. You have been a very good teacher and I have learned a great deal from you. You're very knowledgeable and are good at getting the students to interact and speak Spanish in the class. Gracias for the extra tips! S.L

If you have the motivation, you are half way there!

New Orleans Forum

Our Global Partners