Join now

1 bdrm flex term historic mt. morris, harlem (New York)

EARCH NO LONGER for that elusive NYC apt. FACING A PARK!
Beautiful apt., beautiful area.
Free public pool? YES
Open air ampitheater, free summer concerts? YES
Multiple basketball courts? YES
Historic, landmarked area that European tour groups always visit? YES
Original marble stonework, hand mosaic tiling in landmarked pre-war building? YES
Historic Harlem Highlands -- NY Parks Landmark Mount Morris Park (now named Marcus Garvey Park)
Pictures available to Serious Renters:
--- Email me something about yourself, your period of stay request, & dates/times you're available to see the apt. Protected content
---- Protected content -- SHORT TERM, email to request period of stay. ------- Protected content
I'm seeking a quiet, thoughtful renter for my one bedroom apt. in historic Harlem's Mount Morris Park area. I have some personal matters to attend to, so term length is flexible to your needs. The rent is flexible. However, REFERENCES, a credit check and 1 month security deposit *will* be required. Non-smokers.
It's fully furnished & all utilities are included.
DirecTV and internet are extra options, can be provided, if requested, for monthly fee.
See below for full list of details.
There's a public POOL open to all -- as well as an open air stone AMPITHEATER for ongoing summer concerts!
It's in the historic landmarked area, Mount Morris Park. It's also where the NY City Marathon starts annually! About the Civil War history of the area, Mount Morris Park -- Protected content
The park that my apt. faces includes a NYC Parks Dept. park, gym, pool, baseball field which the Harlem Little League practices in, an ampitheater used during summer concerts, very large playground with a lot of swings, basketball courts, benches, picnic tables, and dog run. The top of the hill is the site of the 47-foot cast-iron fire watchtower built in Protected content is UNIQUE in the U.S.
The apt. itself is a corner apt., so it's quiet! Hardwood floors, high ceilings, and very large windows typical of a pre-war building:
- living room facing park with two huge windows
- kitchen in separate room with huge window
- bathroom with original extra large bathtub and huge window
- bedroom with extra deep closet and huge windows
- Italian-style faux-leather eggshell-toned futon
- square glass and cherry-stained coffee table, with shelves and casters
- two floor-to-ceiling cherry-stained bookshelves with doors
- two large furniture-style cherry toned filing cabinets
- Aeron-style chair
- glass and cherry-toned desk
- 6' media case
- dark walnut-stained Italian floor-to-ceiling wardrobe in bedroom
- dark walnut-stained platform bed with storage drawers
- lamps with VERILUX sunlight simulating, full-spectrum bulbs
- brand new curtains, curtain rods and tie-backs
- rubbish containers
- Scandinavian ergonomic "kneeling" chair (for back backs + prolonged sitting)
- stereo
- flat screen TV
- hangers
- small round kitchen table, cherry-stained, with 2 coordinating chairs
- full-sized fridge
- full-sized microwave
- toaster
- new dish rack
- vaccum cleaner
- kitchen utensils
- Vornado fan. A/C (energy-efficient, new unit) can be provided if requested
- a new, ergonomic luxury, pillow-top queen-sized mattress is included. pillows are NOT included for hygienic reasons
- sheets & towels
- heat, hot water, electricity -- included
- DirecTV is optional -- can be provided if requested, for additional monthly charge
- internet is optional -- can be provided if requested, for additional monthly charge

Serious renters only, pictures/video available -- Email me something about yourself, your period of stay request, & dates/times you're available to see the apt.

$1,399 PostingID: Protected content