Join now

1 BR West Village Sublet/June 1 - Aug. 31 or more (New York)

1 BR SUBLET
in the gorgeous West Village
(Perry & West 4th St.)

starting June 1, Protected content 3 months (- Aug. 31, Protected content , possibly longer

(floor-through apartment, from street to courtyard)

I am looking to rent a 1-BR in a 2-BR apt, but am hardly ever there (traveling extensively), so it feels like a whole 1 BR apt to yourself.

The apartment has:

- Living Room with sofa, matching chair, bookshelves, sideboards, mirrors, TV, stereo (think Pottery Barn meets IKEA), A/C
- Dining Area in the LR with dining table and 2 chairs, chandelier
- Kitchen with brand-new gas stove, new fridge, huge window
- Bathroom with 2 parts, huge mirror
- Master Bedroom "Shabby Chic"-style with Queen bed, Rolltop Desk, Dresser, HUGE closet (no doors, but white curtains), the Eastern wall is green (like prism green), everything else is WHITE, A/C
- Hallway with HUGE floor to ceiling mirror
- 2 Fire Escapes (PERFECT as your little "balconies", one to the street, one to the courtyard, with trees on street and in back)

- close to 1, 2, 3, A, C, E, F trains (Christopher St., 14th St., and West 4th St stations are all nearby)
- super quiet
- great neighborhood, great neighbors
- quiet upstairs and downstairs neighbors
- around the corner from Magnolia Bakery, on tree-lined block
- walk or bike everywhere
- supermarkets and health food stores close by
- second floor walk-up

Rent is: $2,450 PLUS utilities (Con Ed and cable/wireless internet)
PLUS cleaning lady for $100/ month (she comes every other week)
SECURITY DEPOSIT: 1 MONTH RENT

- NO SMOKING
- NO DRUGS
- Looking for a financially fit, responsible, employed, person who respects the space as their own

Please tell me about yourself and why this would be a good fit.
I am an female actor/yoga teacher/voice-over artist who has been meditating in this space for years, so it is energetically a great oasis, and I'd like to keep it that way.

PICTURES HERE:
Protected content

New York Forum