1-month December Sublet in Park Slope, 2BR, 1100sq (New York)
My great apartment will be available for rent from Dec 1st Protected content Jan 4th Protected content .
It's in Park Slope, Brooklyn; this neighborhood was voted #1 place to live in NYC by New York Magazine.
What you are getting:
- 2-bedrooms, can sleep Protected content
- fully furnished, most of my things are from South East Asia
- dining table for 8 people (but you can squeeze 10)
- open, fully-equipped kitchen,
- big outside deck with BBQ pits
- great big bathroom
- Wifi high-speed internet connection
- great book and DVD collection
- a bike to ride around
- a really good vibe
About the hood:
- 7th Ave is the main street in Park Slope; full of restaurants, cafes, shops and utilities - the apartment is on the 7th Ave itself
- trains: Q, B very close (7min walk) 2,3 (9min walk) as well as F,N,R a little further. My apartment is as cozy as anyone would imagine it to be. Most furniture is from South East Asia and China. It's only 2 blocks away from Prospect Park.
I will only rent it out to a person I can meet in person and find to have a good vibe. No smokers and pets, please.
Please email or call to enquire, cell # 206.734.2335.
Too see photos go to: Protected content