Join now

100 Inspirational Projects- Interview Research (New York)

100 Inspirational Projects – Heart to Heart interview research with Protected content ladies. Would you like to participate?

Dear all,
My name is Marjeta Kane. I am a certified life, marital, divorce and relationship coach. My mission is to support and empower women to life a more fulfilled life.

I am conducting interview research, called Protected content Projects. I am looking for women/moms who are going through a life transition/challenge and are feeling stuck in pursuing them. I am conducting 30 minutes interviews in person, via Skype or phone.

The purpose of the interview is to help me better understand my target market, find out more about beliefs, attitudes, and ideas which will allow me to create services, packages and support networks that will better serve my clients.

The interview is confidential and the selected participants will receive an hour free coaching session with me in appreciation for their time and insight.

If you are interested or know someone who may be and would like to share your/their story, please contact me privately at Protected content

To find out more about me please visit Protected content

I look forward to having you be part of Protected content Projects!
With love and respect,
Marjeta Kane

New York Forum

Our Global Partners