$150 / 1br apt. NYC (Available June 24 - July 6 (New York)
Beautiful furnished 1 bedroom apartment in modern high-rise building on Manhattan (Midtown West).
- Kitchen with granite counter top, fully equipped with among others a dishwasher, microwave, fridge, etc.
- High ceiling and wood floor
- WiFi available
- Valet with maid services, dry cleaning and shoe repair
- Gym (guest passes available)
- Rooftop lawn and roof deck with spectacular views on Manhattan and the Hudson
- On site parking
- Shuttle bus from The Helena to Columbus Circle runs during weekdays (in the morning and the end of the afternoon)
Location: 57th Street and 11th avenue
Recreation: Central Park, Hudson River Park, DeWitt Clinton Park
Culture: American Museum of Natural History, Museum of Arts & Design, American Folk Art Museum and New York Historical Society
Entertainment: Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, Broadway Theaters, countless bar, clubs and lounges.
Shopping: upscale shops at Columbus Circle (including WholeFoods)
$150/day + refundable security deposit