Join now

$1875/month-Double Bedroom+Ensuite Bathroom (New York)

Rent: $1,875/month + expenses for very spacious double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (!)

Location: Midtown West (Hell’s Kitchen), 48 Street & 10 Avenue

Description: Spacious, bright and exceptionally quiet fully furnished double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (!) in a modern condominium, 24/7 doorman, free gym in the building, laundry room, A/C. Close to all amenities and main subway lines (1/C/E/N/Q/R).

The apartment is modern, spacious and bright, the kitchen and living room are fully furnished (incl. dishwasher, TV and wireless). The bedroom comes either furnished or unfurnished and has a built-in wardrobe.

Renting to: I am looking to rent the double room to a female professional/intern (age: 20’s to 40’s). I am looking for someone who is clean, sociable and respectful, ideally to share for 1 year - short term (min 3 months) would also be OK.

A little about myself: I am an Italian female professional (late 30’s). I work in the translation department of an American corporation (RR Donnelley) in the financial district. I keep the apt. tidy and clean, and I am very respectful and flexible. I have been renting the apartment for the past 2 years and absolutely love it. I am seldom at home as I travel a lot and do a lot of activities after work, so you will have the apartment for yourselves quite a few times .My roommates have also been enthusiatic about the apt. for the space, central location and facilities offered.

My contacts: Costanza Deserti @ Protected content , cell. Protected content