1bedroom in a 2 bedroom in the middle of NY available Jan/Feb/Mar/Apr (New York)
I sublet my room in a 2 room apartment while I go abroad.
I'm going to Buenos Aires for Protected content in Jan thru Apr.
I'm not a broker. Just a person with a room to rent. No fees.
If you are looking for a comfortable bedroom in the center of Manhattan for Jan/Feb/Mar/Apr (or parts of), this might be perfect for you.
--- The Main Things
* > $1600/month furnished apartment.
* $200/month for utilities which includes maid service, internet. Thus total rent is $1800
* In Murray Hill 33rd Street and Lexington Ave (central in Manhattan)
* Spacious room in a 2-bedroom apartment. (more below)
* 1 block to the 4,5,6 subway line to easily get around the city.
* It's on the second floor which makes it very easy to get in and out
* Laundry machines in building – you can do additional washes if you like.
* Safe, relaxed, easy access to city, not too noisy, not too quiet
* Non-smoking, No pets
email me if this might be for you