If you are traveling to NYC for 2 months or coming and going and want a place of your own that you can call home without spending on hotels, my apartment is available...
Email IF YOU WOULD LIKE SOME IMAGES - Protected content
Building is a 5 story walk-up on the Upper East Side on 83rd between Park and Lexington.
Spacious, Bright, and Comfortable
Apartment is on the 4th floor.
DURATION: 2-month guarantee - September + October
RENT: $1,850 per month ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED
RENT TERMS: $3,750 for 2 Months Paid-in-Full
Transfer of Funds is Only Reservation Accepted
MOVE-IN DATE: September 1st
PERFECT for ONE-PERSON or COUPLE
• Roadrunner Hi-Speed Internet
• Utilities including gas, electric, heat, ac
• Great storage space for your personal items and clothes
• 42” Flat Screen TV w/ DVD Player
• Fully Furnished, Clean Sheets & Towels Provided
• Air-Conditioning in Living Room & Bedroom
• Quiet Bedroom w/ Queen-sized bed
• Comfortable, bright living room
• Bose Ipod docking station
• Practical & Bright kitchen Area with stovetop
• Microwave oven, big refrigerator
• Original Art displayed on walls, some books and DVDs
Subway Line Protected content 86/Lex (3 blocks)
…. Grand Central Station in 14 minutes door to door
…. Union Square in 20 minutes door to door
Taxis available on Lexington and on Park Avenue
Downtown Bus line on Lexington around corner
Cross town Bus line on 86th St. or 79th St.
Museums: Metropolitan Museum, Guggenheim, Whitney, Neue Gallery, and more...
Central Park's Great Lawn (behind MET) is 10 minutes walking; Joggers can use the running track around the reservoir in Central Park
Shopping on Madison Ave and within easy reach of many restaurants and services.
Contact me by reply to this post and when replying please send your cell phone number. Professional or personal references are appreciated. I have had an excellent track record with subletees who have found the apartment to be wonderful and comfortable – references available. * Deposit refundable only by replacement sublet.