Join now

2 Sublet Available in Williamsburg, Brooklyn $1800 (New York)

My husband and I would like to sublet our 2 bedroom apartment in Williamsburg, Brooklyn starting January 1st. Ideally we'd like to sublet it for six months, but are flexible with the duration. One stipulation, the apartment needs to remain furnished, for the most part. The link below has photos of our apartment and deck.
Protected content
A few details:
Rent:
$ Protected content electricity and gas (for cooking only, our landlord covers heat) and wi-fi. A nominal fee. We've lived here for 5 years so we scored a great deal.
- The apt is approximately Protected content feet with beautiful woodfloors and tin ceilings in the living room and kitchen.
- The deck is Protected content feet with two adirondack chairs, a bench, a table with dining chairs and a gas grill.
- The apt is 3 blocks from the Graham Avenue L stop (corner of Skillman and Humboldt) and 6 blocks from the Lorimer G stop.
- There are 2 bedrooms. We currently use the smaller bedroom as an office space, but it can easily fit a bed. There are 2 closets and built in air conditioners in each bedroom.
Please let me know if you are interested or have friends who would be interested in subletting our place. I'm more than happy to show the apartment and answer any questions. Spread the word! Protected content
Thanks,
Maureen

New York Forum