Join now

$2000 / 550ft² - Big Double Room with Private Bath (New York)

Available from August onwards.
Location: Midtown West (Hell's Kitchen), 48 Street & 10 Avenue Protected content walking distance from Times Square, but in a quite street)
Rent: $2,000/month + expenses

Description: Spacious, bright and exceptionally quiet double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (!) in a modern and very spacious apartment in condominium, 24/7 doorman, free gym is included (!) in the building, laundry room, A/C. Close to all amenities and main subway lines (1/C/E/N/Q/R).

The apartment is modern, spacious and bright, the kitchen and living room are fully furnished (incl. dishwasher, TV and wireless). The bedroom comes either furnished or unfurnished and has a built-in wardrobe.

Renting to: female professional (age: 20's to 40's). I am looking for someone who is clean, sociable and respectful, ideally to share for long term, but short term (min Protected content would also be OK.

A little about myself: I am an Italian female professional in my late 30's. I work in the translation agency near Wall Street. I keep the apt. tidy and clean, and I am very respectful and flexible. I have been renting the apartment for the past 2 years and absolutely love it! I am seldom at home as I travel a lot and do a lot of activities after work, so you will have the apartment for yourselves quite a few times. My roommates have also been enthusiastic about the apt. for the space, central location and facilities offered.

Pics available on request.

Please contact me on: Protected content if interested.

New York Forum