Join now

2BD/2BA Penthouse w. own Roof Terrace for rent (New York)

Hello Internations!

I am the owner of a gorgeous penthouse apartment in Brooklyn and am looking to rent the apartment immediately as my sister (who has been living here for the past two years) will be moving back home to care for my mom. Asking rent is $ Protected content if I found the right tenants I would be flexible on the price.

Here is some more information about the penthouse:

Amazing 2BR/2BA PENTHOUSE in Clinton Hill with its own 1,300 sq. ft private ROOF TERRACE with incredible city views. Master bedroom has en suite bathroom and walk-in closet. Featuring wood floors, lots of light and the finest amenities including central heating and A/C. Walking distance to supermarket, post-office and tons of restaurants, cafes and boutiques.

Parking space also available for extra fee.

Minutes away from BQE and downtown Brooklyn. Close to Atlantic Center and Fort Green Park. Walking distance to Pratt, Long Island University and St. Joseph’s. Closest subway G train. A, C, F are also close. Quick commute to Manhattan.

EXTRA PERKS: Full access to the Weber grill, lounging in the sun on the chaise lounge and dining al fresco on the roof terrace…a perfect way to enjoy living in NYC!

Please contact Stacy at Protected content .

For pictures of the penthouse, please visit: Protected content