Join now

$990 Looking for a Pied-a-Terre in Manhattan (New York)

Room available in 2 bedroom apt. The room is in a delightful sun drenched apt in an exceptional prewar building. It is located on a beautiful tree line block of the Upper West Side on West End Ave, 15 blocks south of Columbia University.

The room is available from July 1, Protected content 6 months with an option to renew.

Seeking someone who works outside the apartment, as I work in a home-based business. Ideally looking for someone who wants a part time room to rent in the city or someone who travels a lot for business, pilot, professional, stewardess, someone looking for a reverse commute, or someone who is looking for a weekend rental in the city.

The room for rent is huge at Protected content ft, bright and quiet. The room gets wonderful natural light from the two very large windows. The room has brand new hardwood floors. It has a large built in closet, a wall unit and curtains. You just need to bring a bed and the room is ready to move in. Amenities include a washer/dryer in the basement and an audio/video security at the front door of this elevator building.

Excellent location. Very close to the 1/2/3/A/C subways and Broadway buses. The surrounding area is very cosmopolitan with bars, coffee shops and restaurants. It's also the perfect area to relax in as it's only blocks away from Central Park and Riverside Park.

Rent is $990.00 per month and includes use of the 2nd bedroom, the eat-in kitchen and bathroom (with a full size bath) but NOT the living room area. One month rent and a month security needed upfront.

Free wireless cable is also included in the rent.

Extras: Once-a-month Cleaner, Utilities (gas, electric). TV cable is additional for a converter box in the room, unless you want to watch on your computer with free wi-fi.

Email me at if you'd like more information and include some information about yourself and what you're looking for. If you send an email with no info, I won't have time to respond. Thanks.