Join now

A Resource for help on the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT.. (New York)

Dear all,

It's great to begin to get acquainted with this community Protected content was invited because I'm an avid traveller Protected content favorite trip being one that involves a one-way ticket...however, that said, most of the time I own and run a test prep company which I wanted you to know about, so we can be a resource to you.

My company, Test Prep New York is a boutique test prep and tutoring firm that works with students, early ed through medical/dental boards. We work with a majority of the tests required for admittance to US schools and universities as well as certification and licensing exams. . This includes but is not limited to financial exams, the MCAT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT etc.. Our tutors are top-notch and our learn to students master content, utilize the best test-taking strategy as well as get into the best mindset. In fact, we even teach a speed reading course specific to statndardized tests!

For more information go to:

Non-native speakers have a unique challenge when it comes to US standardized tests Protected content my company, Test Prep New York, has cracked what you need to do in order to succeed (this also goes for native English speakers who have their own challenges...) We have a track record of students or reaching their score goals even after taking big-name company courses.

Should you need any assistance on taking standardized tests Protected content if you want a point person to discuss your application and process Protected content free to contact me. Plus, we're offering $100 off all tutoring package programs for InterNationals members.

I look forward to meeting you Protected content helping you meet your goals!

Bara Sapir, MA, CHt
Founder & Executive Director

Test Prep New York
Maximize your Score, Minimize your Stress!
Protected content
P. 646.290.7440
C. 917.805.6015
F. 212.208.4435

for the SAT/ACT, GMAT, LSAT and GRE
Speedreading + Test Taking Strategy + Positive Mindset = Test Success
ONE Day/ 5 Hours Protected content % Average Improvement