Amazing Women's Leadership Conference Jan 16-18 (New York)
Please join Womensphere for an amazing Women's leadership conference Jan 16, 17 and 18 in NYC.
The Womensphere Emerging Leaders Global Summit at Columbia U this year should be amazing - and if you see the list below, there are some of the most incredible, powerful speakers and women leaders around. Please see below...Your help is graciously appreciated, if you could forward this on to other interest parties you know. Happy Holidays!
You are cordially invited to the upcoming Womensphere Emerging Leaders Global Summit Protected content , which will convene and inspire the next generation of women leaders - taking place on January 17, Protected content Columbia University, New York City.
The Discounted Early Registration goes on until this Friday, December 21st.
Please take advantage of discounted early registration on or before this Friday.
4th Womensphere Emerging Leaders Global Summit Protected content
THE NEXT GENERATION OF WOMEN LEADERS CREATING THE FUTURE
· Protected content 17, Protected content Summit Day)
· Protected content 16 and 18, Protected content Days at Corporate Venues in NYC)
· Protected content University
· Protected content Corporate/Institutional Venues, New York City
Summit Website: Protected content
To reserve your place, go here: Protected content
Delegates and Mentors will benefit from:
· Protected content with over Protected content speakers & Womensphere Award Honorees across disciplines and industries
· Protected content Fair and Nonprofit Fair – There will be recruiters and representatives from Fortune Protected content (e.g. Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, McGraw-Hill Financial, Google), social enterprises (e.g. Global Health Corps), and NGOs and non-profits (e.g. Teach for America)
· Protected content Circles – There will be assigned Mentors (professionals and successful executives, innovators, entrepreneurs, as well as Summit Speakers) joining and co-hosting each table as Mentors.
Delegates and Mentors will also have the opportunity to hear inspiring insights and connect with over Protected content Speakers and Mentors including:
Dr. Shirley Tilghman – President, Princeton University (Womensphere Global Leadership Award)
Marie Wilson - Founder and President Emerita, The White House Project and Ms. Foundation (Womensphere Global Leadership Award)
Musimbi Kanyoro – CEO, Global Fund for Women Protected content Global Leadership Award)
Analisa Balares – CEO, Womensphere; Chair, Womensphere Foundation; World Economic Forum Young Global Leader
Angela Leaney – Chief Marketing Officer, Harlem Globetrotters
Binta Niambi Brown – Partner, Kirkland Ellis; Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Next Generation Leaders
Charmaine Taylor – Director, Hotel Operations, W Hotel-Union Square, Starwood Hotels & Resorts
Emily Graham – Senior Manager, Worldwide Innovation, Pfizer
Dr. Heather Berlin – Cognitive Neuroscientist; Faculty, Mt. Sinai Medical Center; TV Host of Discovery Network’s new TV Show, Superhuman Showdown
Jeanne Sullivan – General Partner, Starvest Partners LP (Mentor)
Jovian Irvin – Managing Director, Talent & Recruitment, Teach for America
Kara Nichols – Executive Director, Connect to Learn, Earth Institute, Columbia University
Marissa Wesely – Partner, Simpson Thacher
Marnie Kain Cacossa – Chief Marketing Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi
Michele Wucker – President, World Policy Institute; World Economic Forum Young Global Leader
Noa Meyer – Head of the 10,000 Women Initiative, Goldman Sachs
Patricia David – Global Chief Diversity Officer, JPMorgan Chase
Roz Abrams – Award-winning TV Host and Anchor
Sarah Endline – CEO & Founder, Mastermind, Chief Rioter, sweetriot chocolates
Victoria Budson – Executive Director, Women and Public Policy Program, Harvard Kennedy School of Government
For questions, please email Ryan Letada, Summit Production Manager, at Protected content