Join now

I am a female professional with a two bedroom/two bath apartment at Waterside Plaza, which is located at 23rd St. and the East River. The room is spacious, (about l1x16),has a large window, two double door louvre closets and is furnished with a bed, TV, carpet, night table, chair and lamps. Air conditioning and heating are controlled separately within each room so that person will have control of their own climate. Hi speed internet ready. Building has doorman 24 hour service, is quite safe and is part of a complex that includes supermarket, gym, with pool, (and a very reasonable membership), laundry room, cleaners, restaurant, ATM, and sundries store, Beautiful plaza with tables and seating for relaxing. Bus, taxi, and free shuttle bus to various locations in the city including the West Side and only an arm's reach, (short walk!) from the subway. Beautiful path along the FDR drive makes it convenient and pleasurable to ride a bicycle, run, walk along the water! Very convenient to Medical and Dental schools, NYU hospital system, and United Nations.

I am looking for either a short term/long term roommate who is responsible and clean, kind, courteous and sensitive to others privacy. Ideally someone who has a relatively busy schedule and who is not a couch potato, for I work part of the time from home. Male or female okay .. No pets please, no smokers, no drama. I am extremely easy to get along with and have had 7 successful roommate situations in the past who I still keep in touch with.

Cost: Protected content per month. One month rent, one month security. Would like move in date of JULY 1, can be here indefinitely or until end October when my lease renews and would decide then what I'm doing. (All depends on, the situation).

CONTACT JB AT Protected content EMAIL ME AT Protected content