I work in sales + marketing ( Protected content ), straight male, from California, go out to lounges + clubs, worked all over Europe.
I have an excellent room available in Murray Hill until 1/12.
The apartment has the following:
- Doorman / Security
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Coin-operated Washer + Dryer in the basement
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bath + Toilet
- Kitchen - It's compact, and you can cook all you want.
- Living Room
- Full Windows in your room - Great Natural Lighting in the Morning
- Good heating - I'm from California, and I've never felt cold in the flat
- 27" TV
- Basic Cable
Starting at $90 per night / per person. Longer-term arrangements are negotiable.
The area is very safe, and the building's tenants are primarily young professionals.
If you love shopping, then you need to check out 5th Ave Protected content walk) or SOHO (subway).
If you want to see the Apple Drop in Times Square on 12/31/08, then you can walk there too Protected content during the slow hours)
There are tons of nice restaurants and frozen yogurt places in this area.
It's centrally located:
- 2 minute walk to the grocery store or 24-hour drug store
Protected content walk to the swanky nightclubs in Lower East Side + Chelsea + Meatpacking
Protected content walk to Union Square.
- Excellent hot water pressure
- Plenty of hot water except during the morning rush time.
- 5th Floor