Join now

Business opportunities btw USA and Europe (New York)

Dear Partner,

Let me introduce myself from Hungary. May you be so kind to help me finding new common opportunities in the States? I work close with Tuv Rheinland North America and willing to move to the States cause I know the business is better if there is personal contact.

I am looking for companies who is dealing with PV, renewable energies, wind farm, power plant and real estate management.

Industrial service offers complex solution for companies who is going to build new factory or power plants in the Central and Eastern Europe region.

The TUV Rheinland Group is your partner, if the maximum safety, smooth, undisturbed operation of industrial and other equipment, buildings and systems is required. Our company has many different notifications and therefore can offer complex services from just one hand.
Our colleagues are certified engineers with commitment and several years of experience who acquired most advanced knowledge of science during their education in Hungary and abroad and use them in their work. As independent inspection and certifying organization your safety and the improvement of your efficiency is our task.

The complex technical inspection of investment projects is an all-comprehensive inspection starting from the planning of the investment project through the inspection of manufacturing and the operation of the quality management system, including the final check of the handover documentation.
In developed countries technical inspection is applied almost in case of the implementation of every plant. In the EU countries regulations and rules make it mandatory that an indepented organisation certifies the technical condition of the plant from the beginning of the construction and erection.

Thank you for your question.

Giver's gain!

Tamas SZABO

New York Forum

Our Global Partners