Join now

DAVE CHAPPELLE COMEDY EVENT! July 9th, 7 - 10 pm (New York)

Please contact me at Protected content for details!

Hello everyone,

THIS EVENT IS CERTAINLY WORTH YOUR ATTENTION! I know some on this email do not care much for politics, but the I believe the majority of us are Dave Chappelle fans! Please join us on Wednesday, July 9th from Protected content at Eugene's for an inevitably amusing night.

For those of you who are politically minded and would like to know the details, this is a fund-raising event benefiting Kevin Powell for Congress. Mr. Powell is running against Ed Towns for the 10th Congressional District in Brooklyn. He is a longtime leader in Brooklyn and has been an important political activist, community organizer, and nationally acclaimed writer over the last 15 years. Please join Gloria Steinem, Chris Rock, Malaak Compton-Rock, Susan Taylor, Cornel West and Democracy for America-New York City and countless other powerful voices in supporting Kevin’s campaign.

Tickets start at only $100! Please see the attached invitation or visit Protected content to purchase tickets.

Feel free to contact me with any questions . Also, kindly email me if you do buy multiple tickets so I can have you are your guests seated together. Of course, please feel free to pass this along to friends that may be interested.

Best
Raena

New York Forum

Our Global Partners