Join now

Event Reviews?? Jamaican Party @ Sky Room (New York)

Hi all,

I've searched the site thoroughly and can't seem to find a "review" section. This is definitely something that is necessary as it helps not only the expats share their experiences but it can also assist the ambassadors who organize these events. So it would be great to get something going.

Anyway, (June Protected content night's Jamaican Party at Sky Room was awesome!! Great food!! (Tastes better when free lol). Happy hour was until 9pm, so drinks were reasonably priced. There were A LOT of people, but it wasn't too crowded so you could still breathe and comfortably enjoy the ambiance.

Unfortunately I had a bad experience upon my exit, with the dark haired lady who was handing out wrist bands. I had asked a question about the raffle that they had going on and was completely shocked when this woman, who I assume is affiliated with Inter Nations, scolded me for no apparent reason. I was so upset, and even when I asked her why she being rude she became defiant and refused to acknowledge her inappropriate behavior.
I usually have great experiences at IN events, so I really hope that this miserable woman is not a reflection of IN staff as a whole. This type of bullying behavior is completely unacceptable.

Looking forward to a drama-free and fun time at my next IN event :)

New York Forum

Our Global Partners