Join now

French documentary (New York)

Bonjour,

Je suis journaliste pour la chaine de télévision française M6 et nous préparons un reportage sur le marathon de NY.

Je recherche alors divers profils de personnes à suivre :

- des français vivant sur place qui vont y participer
- des français bénévoles sur le marathon (un groupe d'ami par
exemple)
- des français qui changeraient de métier spécialement
pendant et pour le marathon chaque année
Si cela vous concerne, n'hésitez pas à me contacter ! Par ailleurs si vous avez des idées de profils français intéressants à suivre autour du marathon, n'hésitez pas non plus !

Merci !! Vous pouvez me contacter par mail à Protected content

I'm a French journalist working for French national television (channel 6). We are covering the NY marathon and I was wondering if some people could help me have some information.

First of all, I would like to know if the parade (on Friday) is the same event as the run from the UN, I don't quite understand it.

Secondly, I'd like to know if among your group someone knows
1/ a French coach ?????
2/ a French person living in new-york who is going to run the marathon?
3/ a French person working for the marathon (for example for UPS, or people that are going to sell hot dogs or T-shirts during the marathon etc...)
4/ a French person who is working in a restaurant which organizes a Hughe Pasta party! ?

And the least but not the last: Has anyone heard of a hotel or a youth hostel in New-York which is going to organizing a special event regarding the marathon?

Thank you to anyone who will have arrived at the end of this message, hope you will be able to help me in my researches. And I wish you all the best for the run!

My email : Protected content

New York Forum

Our Global Partners