Join now

Generous West Village sublet - January 1 - April + (New York)

I am looking to sublet my West Village home while I am away working on a project outside of NYC. The apartment is located in one of the most desirable streets in the West Village. This opportunity is to rent my room in a generous 2 bedroom apartment (1,100 square feet / Protected content meters, plus Protected content feet / 60 square meters of private terrace with BBQ). It is well appointed with large bathroom, laundry room (in the apartment itself), full kitchen, dining room, living room, elevator and doorman. The neighborhood defines all that is beautiful in New York City. To name a few amenities: access to amazing shopping (Bleeker Street is inspiring just a few blocks away), wonderful restaurants all around, Chelsea Market and Apple Store less than 10 minutes walk, the Hudson River Park one block away, The High Line and Meatpacking District less than 5 minutes walk, and beautiful streets abound to discover.

This is a share with a woman who is well traveled, kind and a dear friend. She has 2 extremely friendly cats. We are looking to host a female/non-smoker who is tidy and respectful starting January Protected content +. The rent is $2000/month + bills

** The apartment is available for 1 person only.

You can view photos of the space at: Protected content

If you are interested in the flat, message me, via InterNations.

All the best,