Global Capacity Analyst Program (New York)
ABOUT GLOBAL CAPACITY
Global Capacity is a publicly reporting Company with $75 million to $100 million annual revenues and approximately 85 employees located in offices in the United States and the European Union. The Company is entrepreneurial and backed by investors with significant capital sources.
The Chairman, CEO and Vice Chairman / President have worked together in a partnership –type management model since Protected content . The GC Analyst Program will present a career opportunity based in the New York office for applicants to gain knowledge and exposure to a variety of telecom, capital markets, commercial situations, and government regulations / mandates.
The Company is filling one position in Q Protected content additional positions potentially to be offered. The GC Analyst Program requires the highest quality applicants, taking into account “people skills” in addition to academic and traditional measurements. Maturity, judgment, intelligence, and motivation are the principal selection criteria. The Company will provide telecommunications industry training on a customized basis.
The GC Analyst Program is a new two year program designed to fast track and prepare a College Graduate or MBA Program Graduate for an Executive level career. The program is based on and analogous to the well recognized and well respected Wall Street Investment Banking Analyst programs.
Given that Global Capacity is a global telecommunications logistics solutions company active in all of Protected content growth, Protected content activity, and Protected content markets activity, the GC Analyst Program is tailored to certain specific skills development and career opportunities upon completion of the GC Analyst Program.
We expect that our GC Analyst Program alumni will be well qualified for career opportunities associated with Protected content globally and Protected content development and business development positions at the director and vice president level
The GC Analyst will interact with report to the Vice Chairman & President of the company and be responsible for supporting the variety of functions that are active in the New York Office (Knowledge Engine, Capital Markets team, Mergers & Acquisitions, Integration of Acquisitions, Global Pricing support, Human Resources, Public Relations & Trade Conferences, and Investor Relations). Some of the duties associated with this position are assisting with the development and structuring of financial models and / or budgets for some of the above functions, developing internal and external presentations for the above functions and the executive team, as well as researching and reporting on Company opportunities and acquisition candidates
• Support the executive team in the daily operations of the Company
• Research and maintain awareness of the latest industry and corporate tends
• Develop valuation models and analyses
• Develop internal budgets
• Develop business plans for new products or lines of business located in the United States and the European Union
• Comprise and deliver timely internal and external reports and summaries on a wide-range of topics pertaining to Company operations
• Review and monitor Company documents and recommend improvements
• Work closely with operations and sales personnel and management to establish and maintain corporate policies
• Analyst will fully support the NY office administratively as well as strategically
• Responsible for additional projects that arise opportunistically
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENT
The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
• Bachelor’s degree in the Liberal Arts, Business, Accounting or Finance or Masters in Business Administration or Masters in International Affairs / International Relations
• Academic excellence strong leadership and teamwork capabilities
• Superb communicator in all forms of written and spoken communications
• Self-motivated, intellectually curious and have a global perspective on business opportunities
• Committed to Continuous Learning and Lifelong Learning
• Experienced and comfortable in working in an energetic environment
• Committed to work in a team environment with transparency and information sharing
• Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite and comfortable learning new software programs
• Skilled in writing reports and business correspondence.
• Sophisticated spreadsheet and computer application skills.
Please send your Resume to: Protected content
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for this position