Join now

Help needed for Visa project .... (New York)

Ciao tout,

Please, I need your help. Working on a project on traveling and immigration ... and looking for multiple pictures of visas that have been issued by countries in the past and currently. I know y'all are crazy travelers so you must have tons of visas on your passports, both old and new.

I'd really appreciate it if you could scan copies of visas and/ or visa stamps you have been issued by any country and email to me at Protected content . It would be much appreciated.

I am looking for both older, old and new visas ... any really; the idea is to have a critical mass of pictures of these visas (stamped or not). Please, if you have concern for your privacy, do cover your name on visa before scanning, these will be public records. The more the merrier ...

In case of illegibility, can you also include in your email the country of issuance and date the visa(s) you email were issued?

Much much thanks ....

'k

PS: If your Visa is current and you have concerns about this request, my advice would be: Don't send a scan of it yet and wait until expired ....:)

New York Forum