Join now

Helping the Communitie​s in Brooklyn In the After- (New York)

Hello,

I received several requests to help at-risk seniors, people with physical, health challenges and their families, in Canarsie Brooklyn; as well as Coney Island, Brooklyn. These families have been affected by Hurricane Sandy and many still do not have electricity in their homes. They require much needed supplies; such as imperishable food, can goods, waters, batteries, flashlights, Adult Diaper, toiletries, hygienic products, blankets, coats, etc.

So far, I have the following list of Hurricane Recovery Hub:
· Protected content John L Sampson District Office: Protected content 96th Street (Between Avenues J and Flatlands), Brooklyn, NY Protected content . Area of Interest: Canarsie, Brooklyn. Distribution sites:

o The Hebrew Educational Society in conjunction with Senator John L. Sampson - Protected content Ave, Brooklyn NY Protected content Protected content . Office hours: 9 am to 5 pm. Contact - Mr. Michael Robert ( Protected content ) and Brandon Bloomfield Protected content office #: Protected content .

o Beulah Temple in conjunction with Senator John L. Sampson - Protected content Ave, Brooklyn NY Protected content . Office hours: 9 am to 5 pm. Contact - Mr. Michael Robert ( Protected content ) and Brandon Bloomfield Protected content office #: Protected content .

· Protected content Narcisse; President of Avenue L Association at Protected content Avenue, Brooklyn, NY Protected content office hours: 9 am to 5 pm. Contact – Marie Antoine Pierre at Protected content Protected content . Area of Interest: Canarsie, Brooklyn

I am more than willing to be the Coordinator of this initiative; therefore, please contact me if you have any questions at Protected content email: Protected content .

Thank you very much for your willingness to review my request.

My best,

Marie Delus

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

New York Forum