Join now

Helping the Communitie​s in Brooklyn In the After- (New York)

Hello,

I received several requests to help at-risk seniors, people with physical, health challenges and their families, in Canarsie Brooklyn; as well as Coney Island, Brooklyn. These families have been affected by Hurricane Sandy and many still do not have electricity in their homes. They require much needed supplies; such as imperishable food, can goods, waters, batteries, flashlights, Adult Diaper, toiletries, hygienic products, blankets, coats, etc.

So far, I have the following list of Hurricane Recovery Hub:
· Protected content John L Sampson District Office: Protected content 96th Street (Between Avenues J and Flatlands), Brooklyn, NY Protected content . Area of Interest: Canarsie, Brooklyn. Distribution sites:

o The Hebrew Educational Society in conjunction with Senator John L. Sampson - Protected content Ave, Brooklyn NY Protected content Protected content . Office hours: 9 am to 5 pm. Contact - Mr. Michael Robert ( Protected content ) and Brandon Bloomfield Protected content office #: Protected content .

o Beulah Temple in conjunction with Senator John L. Sampson - Protected content Ave, Brooklyn NY Protected content . Office hours: 9 am to 5 pm. Contact - Mr. Michael Robert ( Protected content ) and Brandon Bloomfield Protected content office #: Protected content .

· Protected content Narcisse; President of Avenue L Association at Protected content Avenue, Brooklyn, NY Protected content office hours: 9 am to 5 pm. Contact – Marie Antoine Pierre at Protected content Protected content . Area of Interest: Canarsie, Brooklyn

I am more than willing to be the Coordinator of this initiative; therefore, please contact me if you have any questions at Protected content email: Protected content .

Thank you very much for your willingness to review my request.

My best,

Marie Delus

New York Forum

Our Global Partners