Join now

Huge Room in NYC for Female for April Only (New York)

Room Available for Female from April Protected content 29, Protected content

NOTE: I am only looking for someone who wants to rent it for the whole month, not just part of the month.

The room for rent is huge at Protected content ft, bright & quiet. Fully furnished room including a double bed, full carpeted, huge window. Amenities include washer/dryer in the basement, audio/video security at the front door of the building. Wireless cable is included in rent.

You will be sharing the apt with 1 other female who is out most of the day working. You will have the use of my bedroom plus the living room, which my roomate doesn't use. You will both share the kitchen and 1 bathroom.

The room is in a delightful sun drenched apt in an exceptional prewar building, located on a beautiful tree line block of the Upper West Side on West End Ave, 15 blocks south of Columbia University.

Excellent location. Very close to the 1/2/3/A/C subways & Broadway buses. Surrounding area is very cosmopolitan. It's the perfect area to relax as it's only blocks away from Central Park & Riverside Park.

Rent is $1100.00 with a $ Protected content deposit. The deposit will be returned once the apartment is left in good order. Extras: Once a month cleaner $30 plus Utilities (gas, electric).

Email me for more info & include info about yourself. If you send an email with no info, I won't have time to respond.

New York Forum