Join now

I need your help (New York)

It has been an exciting life so far.

I was born and raised in France just minutes outside Paris, which afforded me tremendous international possibilities and nourished my interest in arts.
I decided two years ago to move to New York to study marketing and advertising at the Fashion Institute of Technology. Pursuing and receiving an education in a foreign country has afforded me tremendous possibilities and it has been a beneficial experience for my career.

I wanted to come to the United States to explore and take advantage of Manhattan’s cultural and international opportunities. Since America is enmeshed in a worldwide financial crisis, companies are facing the most challenging business landscape ever. I realize how hard it is to get job opportunities in the city...But I do love New York and I cannot ask for a better place to pursue my career objectives.

Today, my professional objective is to get a position in the marketing or communication department of a luxury company but I am open to any opportunities.
My French degree in Visual Communications has sharpened my eye and esthetic skills from a visual perspective. With my marketing experience at Coty US, I can now combine both design and business.

I am not looking for a typical and easy Protected content role, but rather for a challenging environment in which I can grow and learn from the best, and would make me passionate about waking up every morning.

Please keep your ears and eyes open for me. Thank you.

New York Forum

Our Global Partners