Join now

Intro to ThetaHealing - Change your life! (New York)

Take back your power!

What if there was a way to heal instantaneously…and permanently?

What would your life be like, if you could manifest
what you really want in life?

In this experiential workshop I will introduce you to ThetaHealing, an energy healing modality through which its founder healed herself from cancer instantaneously.

Our beliefs create our reality. You will experience not only how you can change your limiting beliefs and replace them with positive beliefs… but also how you can replace fear, doubt, anger, resentments and regrets with feelings of joy, love, peace and happiness.

These new beliefs and feelings will enable your body to free up stuck energies, dissolve the symptoms of your physical and emotional pain and allow you to manifest what you really want in life, but never thought possible or felt you deserved.

When: Wednesday, August 6, from 7:00pm to 9:00pm

Where: TRS
44 East 32nd Street, 11th Floor
New York, NY Protected content

Space Fee: $20.00 in cash at the door

Hosted by: Anke Banderski, ATH, LVC, PMF

For more information, feel free to contact Anke by email at Protected content or by phone at Protected content .

‘For many years I felt stuck. My healing session with Anke was the breakthrough I had been praying for. My back pain and fear were released, and I can now clearly hear and trust my heart and the voice within. My life is moving forward with ease and joy, I have found new courage and strength and am soaring in my life.
Anke is an amazing, caring and loving person.
She is "the real deal" - heart, mind and soul!’ Marfil Delgado, New York

New York Forum

Our Global Partners