Join now

Italian Language classes offered (New York)

Dear community of Internations,

I am an experienced Italian language instructor with a background in Communication and International Relations studies. Born and raised in Italy, I moved to New York almost four years ago and I currently work as an Italian Instructor, Translator and Filmmaker.

As a communication enthusiast with a passion for cross-cultural issues, I have been a Press Officer at the Italian delegation to the United Nations and realized how important cultural awareness is in today's globalized world. I have always believed that great language skills always come with a good understanding of the local lifestyle. This is why I started Italiano Today, a project where learning Italian goes hand in hand with exploring our beautiful and diverse culture. Feel free to check it at: Protected content . My teaching approach is focused on RESULTS and I always tailor my lessons to students' specific needs, while making learning fun and productive. Please, don't hesitate to ask me any questions you might have. I look forward to being your tutor!